Thursday, October 24, 2013

Update on the book....Disability Fitness (A Fitness Handbook for those living with Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Amputee or as Seniors)

Hey Team,

Things have been a little hectic.....I'm in the process of taking on more Adaptive Fitness Clients and cutting back hours in the PT clinic.

I'm looking to keep my Therapy License active, but there is such a need for Adaptive Fitness Trainers, that I decided to go out full time and make myself more available to help those interested in continued fitness after injury or illness.

Exciting times....

I  also
wanted to give a quick update on the book.

Editing pictures took much longer than expected, but it was definitely worth it.

The next step is to send off for Formatting so that it can be viewed on Kindle, Nook, or on any other electronic device.

I'm also in the process of obtaining copyright status, and building a website (www.disabilityfitnesshandbook.com) where you will be able to view a sample chapter of the book, take a look at the book cover and description and table of contents.

The site is not live yet, but once it is I will let you all know.

I've also contacted a company about possible having a printed copy of the book made, depending on how the electronic version does.

I really am excited about presenting this book and sharing my knowledge on adaptive fitness to the public.

Stay tuned for continued updates and an official release date.

Thanks for the support!


-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment