Tuesday, June 18, 2013

10 best workout songs to keep you pumped and motivated during your workout

Hey Team,

I've been working on this list for awhile.

I know that personally music is a huge motivating factor for me when I'm working out, so I thought I would compile a list of my top ten workout songs.

Now... some of the lyrics are explicit, so I'm giving you all a heads up, but the beats and intensity of the songs are what get me pumped not the actual lyrics.

one other point I would like to make is that I was raised in NYC where we live and breathe hip hop

so with that being said here are my top ten workout songs.....

10: Queen- We will Rock you

 
 
9: Snoop Dog- Pump Pump
 
 

8: Europe-Final Countdown

 
 
7: Onyx- Slam
 
 
 
 
6: Drowning Pool-Let the bodies hit the floor


 

 
5: Survivor-Eye of the Tiger
 
 

 
 
4:  Rocky- Gonna fly now
 

 
3: System of a down-Byob
 
 

 
2: Fort Minor-Remember the name
 
 
1: Eminem- Til I collapse
 
 

 
 
 
I would like to also add some honorable mentions though they did not make my list I still use them to keep me pumped for my workouts:
 
Ice Cube-Pushing Weight
 
 
Ice Cube/Dr. Dre- Natural born Killaz
 
 
Papa Roach-Last Resort
 
More for when your sitting in traffic, but Ludacris- Move....get out the way
 
 
 
Agree or disagree?, feel I left a song off the list that should be? let me know about it.
 
-Devon