Monday, September 23, 2013

2013 Super H Run Walk Wheel to benefit adaptive sports programs


 
Yesterday was such a great day for such a great event!
 
Early Sunday morning my daughter and I attended the annual Super H 5 K Run Walk Wheel to benefit adaptive sports programs in the DMV area.
 
It has been a couple of years since I last attended, I'm so glad I made it out this year.
 
It was really great to see some of the Therapists and patients that I used to work with at the rehab hospital.
 
This event really personifies the "Never Give Up" attitude that I so often express, people of all abilities going out and competing a 5K race with the benefit going to programs that will further instill the "Never Give Up" lifestyle.
 
It was awesome to see people wheeling the race in quad rugby chairs, hand cycles, crutches, walking, running...what a great collaboration of athletes
 
If you would like more info on the Super H race here is a link to check it out: http://medstarnrh.org/Ways+to+Give/Events/Super+H/default.aspx
 
 
Keep Fighting, Never Give Up
 
-Devon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment