Tuesday, June 18, 2013

10 best workout songs to keep you pumped and motivated during your workout

Hey Team,

I've been working on this list for awhile.

I know that personally music is a huge motivating factor for me when I'm working out, so I thought I would compile a list of my top ten workout songs.

Now... some of the lyrics are explicit, so I'm giving you all a heads up, but the beats and intensity of the songs are what get me pumped not the actual lyrics.

one other point I would like to make is that I was raised in NYC where we live and breathe hip hop

so with that being said here are my top ten workout songs.....

10: Queen- We will Rock you

 
 
9: Snoop Dog- Pump Pump
 
 

8: Europe-Final Countdown

 
 
7: Onyx- Slam
 
 
 
 
6: Drowning Pool-Let the bodies hit the floor


 

 
5: Survivor-Eye of the Tiger
 
 

 
 
4:  Rocky- Gonna fly now
 

 
3: System of a down-Byob
 
 

 
2: Fort Minor-Remember the name
 
 
1: Eminem- Til I collapse
 
 

 
 
 
I would like to also add some honorable mentions though they did not make my list I still use them to keep me pumped for my workouts:
 
Ice Cube-Pushing Weight
 
 
Ice Cube/Dr. Dre- Natural born Killaz
 
 
Papa Roach-Last Resort
 
More for when your sitting in traffic, but Ludacris- Move....get out the way
 
 
 
Agree or disagree?, feel I left a song off the list that should be? let me know about it.
 
-Devon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. The motive behind the start of personal training in NYC is to offer a wide range of benefits to people along with their fitness journey and also workout songs is motivated during your workout. However, hiring the best fitness trainer in NYC.
    Nice blog you shared.

    ReplyDelete